Monday, July 28, 2008

Notes on a blog

I am beginning to catch on how to blog (that nouveau verb that I thought I detested till I started doing it) even as the SJ is beginning to catch on. Recently we added a RSS feed which is at the bottom of the very first post (as in: Ctrl end) and there you can follow the easiest possible instructions on how to have the SJ come onto your screen with the least amount of effort on your part if you know what you’re doing. All suggestions for improvements are and will be appreciated. Thanks AJ, Master Cylinder and Victoid. Your service and devotedness to this weensy slice of the sphere is … bewildering.

Also, I’ve had some comments about the email that I send every time I post a new blog. Over a hundred of them go out Bcc. If you think that I just send one to you, well that’s alright too. Thank you, Margo; may you always have fair winds on your luxurious yacht, or I guess, uxorious yacht when you are ala barre.

And to all who knew me when I was penning my pompous prose for papers that paid: Thank you for reading and voting and mostly for commenting. To my advertisers: Pay up!

A word about the purpose of the blog, which is: To report on the Mount Washington Valley goings on and the media that covers it as well as weigh in on the world wide news randomly.

No comments:

Post a Comment